Blackberry is a popular business smartphone developed by Research in Motion (RIM). Blackberry Applications can be developed using two software platforms Java Virtual Machine J2ME and MDS. Blackberry devices run on RIM’s own version of J2ME, which includes additional API’s. Of two platforms available for Blackberry, J2ME is by far the most feature rich and allows the most functionality to be built on the applications. Now Blackberry applications development is more and more popular.
Light Fire Software is Blackberry application development outsourcing service provider, our developer are all unmatched expertise in developing Blackberry applications for both using the J2ME and MDS technologies. We have developed rich, user-friendly applications for Blackberry OS mobile phones, including, GPS based applications, media player, video/audio streaming, maps, push email, and web browser, etc. Whether your goal is to build a custom application from scratch or to port a new or existing program to the Blackberry platform our Blackberry developers will help you with both.
- We have used J2ME more than 5 years
- We experienced in MDS technologies
- We have knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design
- We can skillfully use Blackberry JDE plug-in to build and test rich mobile applications optimized for Blackberry smartphones.
- We experienced in user interface design principles, multi-threading concepts and event handling models.
- Rich Multimedia Applications
- Wireless Entertainment
- Client/Server Application
- Content delivery applications
- Business intelligence applications
- CRM Applications
- Time & Expense Applications
- Business-to-Consumer Applications
- Internet based Applications
- Migration of applications from J2ME to Blackberry and vice versa